Translate

Monday 15 December 2014

For my first post of the blog (actually the second) i gonna tell you about my nerf armoury ..........my armoury is consist of a mega centurion,a rapidsrike,a retailiator XD,a rampage,mega magnus,a vulcan ebf (the ammo belt is missing but i still put it in my armoury),a longshot,a pyrogon 360,a demolisher and a sweet revenge.........

Now Im asking my mom to buy me a rhino fire ........ the rhino fire is quite expensive in my country......its retail price is RM449.90 which is about $USD 140.........
the rhino fire is currently sold in my country at selected toys r us only.......luckily my near by toys r us has it.........

Hazardrians.                                                                                                  16 Dec 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment