Translate

Wednesday 17 December 2014

Rapidstrike cs18 Review


 This is my first review for nerf products.The reasons that i do not do this on youtube because it will take many time to edit and upload and everythings.Since i am still studying I dont have much time to do that many things.I am gonna take my important exams in a few months.So hope you guys understand.

 The retail price of the rapid strike is about $USD 56.Its size is almost same as an average 15 years old teenager.It is heavy at the front because the battery holder is at the front and it operates using 4 C battery (battery not included).The rapidstrike come wih a clear 18 dart clip,18 darts and the rapid strike itself.It also have an adjustable stock,which you can adjust to your comfort.It  have a build in iron sight thingy.

 Besides,it is the fastest shooting nerf blaster with a speed of 3.2 darts per second.Nerf claims that this blaster can hit the range of 75 feet.I have using this blaster about 1 and a half mount,I think this blaster only hit average 40 feet.It have 4 attachment rails that can fit any nerf attachment,and also you can put any nerf barrel in front of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment