Translate

Sunday 21 December 2014

Rhino fire review



 Finally,I have got my Rhino-fire.My dad bought it for me after I show him the blaster.This blaster looks like an AA gun or an anti aircraft gun.This blaster is insane.Before I start review here are some travia about the Rhino fire.

1.It is one of the few Nerf blasters that can hold more than one clip at a time.
2.It is currently the only stock blaster that can fire from more than one clip or drum at a time
3.It is the most expensive Nerf blaster ever
4.It uses a Vulcan tripod, just recolored. 

The rhino fire is release November 14,2014.This blaster is under the n strike elite line.It is a XD blaster which means Xtra Distance.The retail price of this blaster is $USD 100 which is quite expensive.In my country it is toys r us exclusive.It runs on 6 D batteries.It comes with a tripod (compatable with the Vulcan tripod),two twenty five dart drums,50 nerf elite darts and the blaster itself (batteries not included).

The rhino fire claims that it can reach 90 feet.I think this bad boy hits average distance of 80-90 feet.
It shoots about 2 darts per second.The accelaration trigger is as same as the  firing trigger.You press the trigger halfway it will rev up,if you press it all the way down it will fire the blaster.

Sadly,this bad boy cannot fire at barrel at a time and you can fire it when it has two clips in it.I think the NERF engineer wil  make many cool features for the upcoming blasters.

No comments:

Post a Comment